Job Search Services
Personal Job-Search Coaching with Jon French
- a personalized job-search coaching session to provide critical recommendations from Jon French that help you find a fit in your field fast. Based on your individual needs, these sessions may address: how to better market yourself (the most important area), how not to miss opportunities, how to avoid the "black-hole" of internet submissions and get responses, how to focus on today's "exact-match" technology market, how to market yourself for different types of jobs at the same time (i.e. manager and engineer), how to address problems in your past, etc.
- Most job-seekers efforts to find a job are not thorough, they miss job opportunities, and they use approaches that often result in no callbacks.
- Most job-seekers are surprised by the depth and thoroughness of our recommendations
- We explain how recruiters and hiring managers decide who to call, and what you should do to increase the odds you get interviewed.
- Our fee for this service is normally $250, but may vary depending on the individual need.
- Sessions are scheduled in advance.
Low Cost Job-search Support (we find jobs for you...)
- TECHTalent leverages our team of AIRS-certified internet researchers to search for job opportunities that may be of interest to you
- Results are emailed daily and your feedback received by noon the following day is incorporated into the next round of research
- The service is both low-cost and thorough. We search the four major job boards and other internet sites
- Our fee for four hours (two hours over two days) of "Job Opportunity Searching" is $100
- For ten hours (five days), $200
- For twenty hours (ten days), $375
Coming Soon... our white paper - "Critical advice for Job-Seekers in the Technology Industry", by Jon French
- contains critical recommendations from Jon French that help you find a fit in your field fast.
- Our research shows that most job-seekers are falling short in many areas of their job-search
- This paper contains recommendations pertaining to resumes, job-search, email-cover, networking, dealing with recruiters, and avoiding crucial mistakes. The paper is focused on getting telephone and in-person interviews.
- This is NOT generic bookstore advice. These are targeted, focused techniques that will help you land a job.